Department of Mathematical and Statistical Sciences
University of Colorado Denver
My CV - Updated 1/25/12. (Long form - read at your own risk!)
My research area is Graph Theory and Combinatorics, including
- Extremal Problems for Degree Sequences
- Cycles in Graphs
- H-Linked Graphs and Digraphs
- Minimal Saturated Graphs
- Distinguishing Graph Colorings
My research is currently funded by a Simons Foundation Collaboration Grant for Mathematicians. This a great new program, and I would be happy to share my application materials with anyone who might find them useful.
- Publications: An updated list of my Publications and my submitted papers.
- Collaborators and Current Graduate Students: An updated list of my graduate students and other collaborators
- Teaching: Please contact me or see Blackboard for course materials.
- Spring 2013: Math 3000 - Introduction to Abstract Mathematics
- Spring 2013: Math 4409 - Applied Combinatorics