Welcome to my web page
For specific information about me, try one of these links:
I recently accepted a temporary appointment with the National Science Foundation as a Program Director in the Division of Undergraduate Education (DUE). I will be working directly with the TUES (Transforming Undergraduate Education in STEM) program and the MSP (Math Science Partnerships) program as part of this change of scenery for the next year or two.
Graph Theory and Combinatorics is the area of my primary research interest. I have published recently on the following topics:
- Irregular Labelings of Graphs and Digraphs
- Cycle Structure in Combinatorial Structures
- Generalized Ramsey Theory
- Degree Sequences
- Saturation Number of a Graph
Here are some links that are useful for Graph Theorists:
- Math 5007 (Summer 2005 -- 2011)
- Math 4408 (Fall 2010)
- Math 4409 (Spring 2011)
- Math 4408 (Fall 2011)
- Math 4409 (Spring 2012)
- Art Busch (May 2005): "Arc-Traceable Tournaments"
- John Weigand (December 2006): "On Size Bounds and Ramsey-Type Numbers"
- Jesse Gilbert (May 2008): "Irregularity Strength of Digraphs"
- Angela Harris (May 2009): "Cycle Structures in Graphs"
- Craig Tennenhouse (May 2010): "Some Extensions of Graph Saturation to Edge Colored, Oriented and Subdivided Graphs"
- Hank Turowski (expected 2013): TBD
- Samantha Graffeo (expected 2013): TBD
- Deborah Arangno (expected 2013): TBD
- Nathan Kurtz (on leave from doctoral program): "Cycle Structure of Tournaments"
Teaching over the past few years:
If you can't find what you need, contact me...