Welcome to my web page
For specific information about me, try one of these links:
I just completed a two year rotation at the National Science Foundation as a Program Director in the Division of Undergraduate Education (DUE). Presently, I am on sabbatical, catching back up on my graph theory research. In addition, I plan to write several grant proposals for a number of NSF programs and re-establish my activity in a variety of mathematical societies, including the MAA and SIAM.
Graph Theory and Combinatorics is the area of my primary research interest. I have published recently on the following topics:
- Irregular Labelings of Graphs and Digraphs
- Cycle Structure in Combinatorial Structures
- Generalized Ramsey Theory
- Degree Sequences
- Saturation Number of a Graph
Here are some links that are useful for Graph Theorists:
- Math 5007 (Summer 2005 -- 2011)
- Math 4408 (Fall 2010)
- Math 4409 (Spring 2011)
- Math 4408 (Fall 2011)
- Math 4409 (Spring 2012)
- Art Busch (May 2005): "Arc-Traceable Tournaments"
- John Weigand (December 2006): "On Size Bounds and Ramsey-Type Numbers"
- Jesse Gilbert (May 2008): "Irregularity Strength of Digraphs"
- Angela Harris (May 2009): "Cycle Structures in Graphs"
- Craig Tennenhouse (May 2010): "Some Extensions of Graph Saturation to Edge Colored, Oriented and Subdivided Graphs"
- Brent Thomas (expected 2016): TBD
- Hank Turowski (on leave from doctoral program): TBD
- Samantha Graffeo (on leave from doctoral program): TBD
- Nathan Kurtz (on leave from doctoral program): "Cycle Structure of Tournaments"
Teaching over the past few years:
If you can't find what you need, contact me...