Assistant Research Professor
Department of Mathematical and Statistical Sciences
University of Colorado Denver
Office: CU Building 648; Tel. 303-556-6268
- My research areas are algebraic geometry and numerical analysis.
- Currently I am working on problems in tropical geometry, dense numerical linear algebra, and numerical algebraic geometry
as well as contributing to the LAPACK project.
- Preprints of my recent papers are available on arXiv and
a complete list is here.
- Fall 2012: Math 4650/5660 Numerical Analysis I - [FCQ]
- Spring 2012: Math 4140 Introduction to Modern Algebra - [FCQ]
- Fall 2011: Math 4110/5110 Theory of Numbers - [FCQ]