Links to related Web Pages
- Menezes, van Oorschot and Vanstone, Handbook of
- This standard text/reference book can be downloaded from this site.
- Trinity College's Historical Cryptography
- Many interesting items to be found on this Dept. Computer Science
- Gary Kessler's An
Overview of Cryptography
- Another good source for infomation.
- Quadralay's Cryptography Archive
- Some interesting stuff with many links to other pages.
- Doug Stinson's Cryptography Page
- Contains textbook errata, exams, and supplementary material.
- Kevin McCurley's Cryptology Course
- Undergraduate course CS 431 given at the University of New Mexico in Fall '95.
- Alan Sherman's Cryptology Course
- Graduate courses CS 652 given at the University of Maryland in Spring '97 and Spring '95.
- Hypertext Bibliography Project
- Linked bibliographies of many CS journals, includes cryptographic journals.
- Usenet Cryptography FAQ
- Lots of info on Beale, Feynman, Voynich, Swiss Colony and VCR+ ciphers, culled from the usenet.
- National Security Agency's Museum Tour
- A picture tour of items of historical interest maintained in the NSA museum.
- Commerical producers of RSA based products. Of interest is their
listing of Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Technical Notes and Reports. Also, check out the various
cryptographic challenges (contests).
Web-based efforts to win such contests can be joined at Distributed Net.
- MIT's PGP page.
- Lots of information about the public domain program, Phil Zimmerman
and free downloads of the latest versions.
This page needs more links, if you have some useful ones to add please
send them to me,
Back to index